China Certification Area
MII Certification (Chinese Telecom Network Access License)
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology(MII) develops the Telecommunication Facilities Network Access Management Procedures to ensure the security and smooth of public telecom network, strengthen the management of telecommunications equipment network access, and maintain the legitimate rights and interests of customers and telecommunications operators according to “Telecommunications Regulations of People's Republic of China”.The procedures specify that the nation conducts the network access permission system for telecommunications terminal equipment, radio communications equipment and interconnection telecommunications equipment which are connected to the public telecommunication network.
Basic Application Documents
- Telecommunication Facilities Network Access License
- Business License for Enterprise Legal Person
- Company introduction
- Quality System Certificate or audit report;
- Introduction of telecommunications equipment;
- Test reports or product certification certificate;
- Radio Transmission Equipment Type Approval Certificate issued by the Ministry of Information Industry;
- The overall technical program and test report
Copyright © Cerpass Group All rights reserved.