Controlled Product Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytes – safety requirements for portable sealed secondary cells, and for batteries made from them, for use in portable applications
Basic Application Document
- Local Representative info (company name, address, contact person information like name / tile / telephone / e-mail …)
- TISI application form(Thai language)
- Agent authorization letter (Thai language, signed by Thailand local Rep )
- Battery Pack info (name, model, rating, trademark)
- Technical information (circuit diagram, layout, critical components list, manual, specification)
- Color photos.
- ISO certificate and QC flow chart.
- Factory Quality Management Program Files
Standard TIS 166-2549 is mandatory for plug.
Thai Industrial Standard Institute (TISI) is the national standard body of Thailand established under the Ministry of Industry. TISI’s mission is to developing standards that meet the needs and international norms; Monitoring products and conformity assessment procedures to ensure standards and recognition; Promoting standards implementation and development of national standardization. Applicants should have products tested at TISI designated testing laboratory or laboratory which has been approved by the Industrial Product Standards Council. TISI will perform the factory inspection, Grants will be issued by TISI after assessment of the quality control system of the manufacturers and evaluation of products.
Copyright © Cerpass Group All rights reserved.